How to Stop Constipation & Heal Hemorrhoids & Fissures
Constipation can be just a pain or a real problem which could lead to worse problems such as Hemorrhoids, Fissures and worse yet, Bowel Obstruction.
Certain vitamins that were recommended to me caused the WORST Constipation in my Life which led to a very DEEP FISSURE. Surgery was recommended by my doctor but I was determine to heal it naturally. Asking doctors, chiropractors, naturalists and searching the web brought me to wanting to share what I have done to help in this venture.
I have been trying to learn to eat in a way that would soften my stools naturally as not to re-tear the already fragile fissure. Here are just some of the things I did.
- First buy some prunes or other food that is high in fiber, such as Papaya, Pineapple etc….
- Eat lots of foods that are high in fiber, especially fruits and veggies. 9 to 10 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables is the Recommended amount by many in the Healthy Eating Realms. Shoot for it and anything you eat more than normal is better.
- Drink at least 64oz of water per day.
- Go to the restroom, don’t hold back even if it is painful to deficate. Constipation only worsens the longer it stays in the bowels.
- Sit down on the toilet raising your feet with a small stool will help.
- Add Psyllium Fiber or Inulin Fiber to your foods and drinks. I use Inulin Fiber in my Liquids and Psyllium Fiber in my Smoothies and solid Food.
- Using Stool softeners or natural laxatives as ordered by your doctor can help. Be careful not to take too often as you may become dependant making the problem worse in the long run.
- Consult a doctor. Fissures, Hemorrhoids or worse can be a result of constipation. Certain diets can be dangerous for some conditions such as diabetes etc…
- Consider a Gluten Free Diet to see if that helps.
Stop Constipation Recommendations by Little Linda Pinda:
I like my prunes cut into small pieces and drizzle with Fresh Lemon Juice. I didn’t think I would even like prunes. It is not my favorite fruit, but to Stop Constipation, I will eat them. This makes them more tasty.
I usually recommend Half your Body Weight in Ounces plus 10 ounces while Acutely Constipated.
Your Bowels Actually draw water out of your stool as it sits there. It is Extremely important not to let your fecal matter sit in the bowel drying up. Your constipation will get worse.
Read about the 10 Crucial Steps to take to Avoid Constipation.
If you don’t own a NutriBullet and would like the Measured Recipe for another really great Tropical Fruit Smoothie and Throw Together Greeny Salad Click the Following Link > http://stopconstipation.net/smoothie-and-salad-recipes-where-do-i-start-on-my-journey-to-get-constipation-relief-part-2.html
The NutriBullet just makes life so much easier so you tend to drink your smoothies every day if it is fast and easy to make.
How to begin the Healing Process of Hemorrhoids and Fissures
Your number one goal should be to start eating healthy, drink lots and lots of water (at least 64 ounces or more per day).
Sitting in Warm Water – Sitz Bath up to Three Times per day if possible will help to reduce the size and swelling of Hemorrhoids and help with the pain too. You do need to be careful about using soap as it dries the rectal area out making it more difficult to heal fissures and hemorrhoids.
Raising up your legs while you go to the bathroom. Helps to straighten out the bowel. You can purchase a stool made for this.
- Please consult a physician before changing your diet or if your constipation needs treatment.
Supplies You Will Need
- Fruits and Veggies
- Water – 64 oz or more per day
- Prune Juice, prunes or something else high in fiber
- Stool softener, suppository, laxative as prescribed by Doctor
- (Try Papaya Juice too)
(I like cutting my prunes in tiny pieces and dizzling fresh lemon juice on them, yummy)
If you are able to take the Time to Read these 5 Articles, I feel this sums it up in a nut shell on how to Avoid Constipation, Avoid Hemorrhoids and fissures and help heal them.
10 Crucial Steps to Stop Constipation
Seasonal Affective Disorder and Constipation. I recently started a site with Help and Hope for Seasonal Affective Disorder – SAD Disorder here. Please come back as I develop this site. I was diagnosed with Severe Seasonal Affective Disorder and I will be sharing the various products, vitamins and tips that helped me.
My Favorite Products and Tips is on http://LittleLindaPinda.com
Note from Little Linda Pinda:
We have added an enormous amount of valuable information to Stop Constipation. As always, if your constipation is not caused by a poor diet, you may need to see your doctor to find the causes of constipation. Constipation can result in Hemorrhoids, Fissure, Blockage or ???
But constipation causes can be from various illnesses that you need to have diagnosed. Please read on and ask your doctor if any of these suggestions would be good for you. You wouldn’t believe how it helped me. I go into much deeper information on what worked to Stop Constipation in my life all over this site. I hope you will get help too.